How to Succeed with Internet Marketing
and Marketing Strategy.
Combining Internet Marketing and Web Design to drive the right traffic to your site. Traffic that produces profits.
We can provide web design help to optimize your site for increased traffic.
We can help develop a marketing strategy designed for even the smallest company. CLICK HERE to Learn More about Reputation Resolve the world first automated reputation and review management system. This is a game changing tool for businesses of all types. In the majority of cases business owners realize a positive ROI in 60 days or less.Reputation Resolve and the services from Lead Lures are game changers.
There are more people than ever doing business on the internet. Thousands
of new sites are being added daily. Are you taking advantage of the fact that so many people
are on the internet? Do you have a marketing strategy? If your website is not meeting your expectations, we can help produce results. Don't fall
for marketing promises of top ten results - it takes a lot of hard work and elbow grease to get your site into the top ten.
to making your on-line presence top notch. Just making a few adjustments can make a remarkable difference in search engine placement.
Are you using internet marketing strategies to get the most effective traffic for your product? Is your name prominently displayed at the top of the major search engines? If not, maybe it is time for a change.
We believe that web design is an art. The design communicates your unique selling proposition to your targeted audience. In order to compete, your site must be professionally designed, even within a small budget.
The digital world we live in is very competitive. If your site does not catch the
attention of your targeted audience or the search engines, your competition will pass you by.
Strategy is important in deciding the first steps that should be taken in creating a
new site or updating an existing site. Your site should be carefully
planned ahead of time to ensure its success. Check out the following list. Have you carefully
followed these steps?
Get to know your competition.
Get to know your customers even better.
- Long documents should be created in an Adobe Acrobat format so users can print the information to read at their leisure. Most people won't read long copy on the web.
- Create for your audience. Design your site for the audience intended. Don't get carried away with heavy graphics that
blink and sing just because you think they are impressive. Remember, it is not what the company likes or the web designer likes, it is what the customer appreciates.
- Let people know what you do. Too many times we hit upon a website that we have no immediate idea what they do. At first glance, do your potential customers know what you do? Please, save them some time and make your tag line clear.
- Create pages that can be skimmed. Don't create long boring, blah-blah-blah copy. Create useful copy that can be skimmed. Small paragraphs work well with bullet points.
- Update your site often. Provide new and interesting content as often as possible. This will not only bring new visitors to your site, but also encourage repeat visitors. New content is just one of the points that search engines consider when ranking your
page. The better page ranks go to sites that are maintained and updated.
- Pound the pavement to get incoming links. This has become another important factor in page ranking. The more substantial links you have to your site tells the search engines you are important. Important sites get ranked higher. Research the best
sites that compliment your site and ask for links. more marketing tips